Katie Jo is a pirate and adventure athlete based out of Southern California, where she can be found living on her Columbia 26 MKII sailboat, or rallying around the back roads of the Eastern Sierras in her Subaru Crosstrek. Her passions include climbing, paragliding, sailing, and obsessing about Moose. Katie’s love of adventure recently led her to step away from a career in finance, and begin pursuing her passions full time, working in production and content creation for the outdoor industry.
In roles ranging from filmer and photographer, to producer and talent, both in front of and behind the camera, Katie loves to tell stories that encourage others to get outside and explore!
- Paris Graduate School of Management – 2009 – Dual MBA Degree – International Business
- University of Technology, Sydney – 2006-2008 – Dual MBA Degree – Arts & Media Management
- University of Missouri, Columbia – 2000-2004 – BS Political Science & International Relations
- NCAA Div 1 Varsity Gymnastics
- Post Haste Digital – 2012-2018 – Finance Coordinator
- ON Music & Sound – 2010-2012 – Studio Manager
- Athlete for: Evolv Sports, Sky Paragliders, 3rd Rock Clothing, Buttermilks Climbing, The ProBar, Climbing Tech Tips
- Wilderness Medical Associates – Wilderness First Responder 2016-2019
- The Cloudbase Foundation – Volunteer Community Manager and Social Media Coordinator